No support from thunder tiger

Moderator: habbakuk

Deezee

No support from thunder tiger

Postby Deezee » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:14 pm

New owner of a kaiser xs. Steering servo stripped. Wire from receiver to speed control melted. Tried contacting TT 4 times about the issues and no response. How do we get support?
Just looking for help. Thanks. :(

ike287

Re: No support from thunder tiger

Postby ike287 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Same here, Starting to get very frustrated and regretful. I purchased A bushmaster absolutely love it, how ever I am in need of parts and there is no US distributor, nore has there been any support for through email and very very slow shipping. I have orders in place straight from their website placed a week ago. I know they they took my money, but that's it.

ThunderTiger

Postby ThunderTiger » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:26 am

Deezee wrote:New owner of a kaiser xs. Steering servo stripped. Wire from receiver to speed control melted. Tried contacting TT 4 times about the issues and no response. How do we get support?
Just looking for help. Thanks. :(

Hi Deezee
You can get the Kaiser XS parts from TT webside
https://shop.thundertiger.com/collectio ... _kaiser-xs

Servo of Kaiser XS is Standard SERVO, you can get Standard SERVO at almost RC store

ThunderTiger

Postby ThunderTiger » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 am

ike287 wrote:Same here, Starting to get very frustrated and regretful. I purchased A bushmaster absolutely love it, how ever I am in need of parts and there is no US distributor, nore has there been any support for through email and very very slow shipping. I have orders in place straight from their website placed a week ago. I know they they took my money, but that's it.

maybe you can found the parts at TT website
https://shop.thundertiger.com/collectio ... cessories/

Return to “RC Cars”